Monday, January 28, 2013

Orlando Thousand Trails



2013-01-28

Sunday Jan 27 2013. We drove down highway 27 from Olena State Park to the Orlando Thousand Trails campground today. Not much to report about that, it was a nice ride thru horse country, I showed Millie the development I got thrown out of half way through the sales presentation when they found out I had a dog, and the new city known as “The Villages” is still growing.

Here at the 800+ campsite Thousand Trails Resort I was surprised to find it very nearly full. There’s always a big crowd here in winter but I’ve never seen it maxed out before.

Monday Jan 28 2013. Life in the motorhome sometimes has ho-hum days. Today Millie went to the Laundromat and I cleaned the bathroom. Tomorrow will be more exciting, we’ll be going to Wal-Mart!

I didn’t take any pictures yesterday or today so I’ll accompany this post with a couple pictures of the girls.

No comments: