Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ball game


 16th Mar 2013
Ball game


The Atlanta Braves Spring Training Camp is nearby at the ESPN Sports Fields, which is a part of the Disney Amusement Complex. On Friday we went over to see the Braves Play the Mets.

The stadium was packed, the weather was perfect, and the stadium food was actually pretty good. None of that helped the Braves, they lost 5-2, but we had a good time.

I took Millie to the Airport this afternoon; she flew out to New Mexico to visit with her daughter and Grandchildren. The dogs and I will stay here until she returns on Sunday, and then we will all head home to Myrtle Beach.

Maggie has been on the dash all evening watching out the windshield. Whenever she saw or heard a woman outside she jumped down and ran to the door whining. This behavior is very unusual for her and at first I thought it was because most people walking by in the evening are walking dogs. It finally dawned on me that she is looking for Millie; Maggie wants our pack to be together all the time and gets upset when one of us leaves. I finally closed the door, but she is still on the dash looking. Dixie’s staying close to me; she does that when Millie’s gone so I guess she misses her too.






16th Mar 2013  Braves vs Mets




16th Mar 2013  Take me out to a ball game






No comments: