Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Larry's post script




We drove the last leg of the trip from Dreher State Park to our home in Myrtle Beach on Monday the 22nd of July. We were on the road 46 days, drove approximately 3700 miles and visited or passed thru 15 states. I’ll post the fuel and campground expenses as soon as I add them all up. 



Millie and I are both writing a few final words to close the blog postings for the New England trip. I know Millie is recounting the memorable places and people we visited along the way so I won’t repeat that.

I too will savor the memories of our New England adventure and the family and friends we met along the way. But all thru the trip especially in the last few days, this one thought kept coming back to me; how lucky we are to have found each other, to live at the beach, and to be out here doing what we enjoy so much. Life is good, very good! 






1 comment:

D.Lee said...

Have enjoyed your trip and glad you both had such a nice honeymoon. Have a great life together and many happy days ahead. Dianne & Bill Frazier